Faculty and staff enjoy the convenience of not losing their parking space and staying on campus for lunch or grabbing dinner before a late-night meeting.
DineOn 10+: A minimum of 10 meals at $5.99 plus tax per meal
- ‘DineOn Campus’ – Use meal accesses at any of the 10 residential dining halls
- ‘DineOn-the-Go’ – Combo-X-Change (use meal access as a combo) at Sparty’s, Union Pizzeria, Serrano's, Union Deli, Riverwalk Market at Owen Hall or the Eat at State ON-THE-GO food truck
- Use meal accesses to bring friends and guests to eat with you in the dining halls
- Faculty and Staff dining plans don’t expire – you can use your meals as long as your dining plan is active*!
*Dining plans remain active if used once between July 1 and June 30 each year. Plans that remain active do not have their dining hall meals expire. Additional use options for meals may be changed at the discretion of Michigan State University.
There are three easy ways to order a dining plan:
- Using your MSUFCU account (View a PDF of purchase screens)
- In person at 37 W McDonel Hall or the Residential Dining Business Office in every neighborhood or MSU ID Office at the International Center
- Call 517-353-1616
Using your MSU ID
The Michigan State University picture ID with required accesses available, must be presented by the account holder to:
• Enter residential dining halls
• Bring guests to dining halls
• Use Combo-X-Change, Spartan Cash and Owen Cash in retail locations
• Use Combo-X-Change for carry out from dining halls where available
Please remember that you may not give your ID card to another person for use.