Whether you are a sophomore in a residence hall, a faculty member looking for a convenient place to eat with colleagues or a graduate student spending too much time studying to cook, there’s a dining plan for you.
- On-Campus Dining Plans. If you’re a student living on campus, these plans will keep you well-fed.
- Off-Campus Dining Plans. If you’re a student living off campus, Williams Hall, Van Hoosen Hall or University Apartments, you can still Eat at State.
- Faculty and Staff Dining Plans. Discover how easy it is for faculty and staff to Eat at State.
- Owen Hall Dining Plan. A plan for residents of Owen Hall.
Purchase your dining plan online, today!
University Department Meal Cards (open as pdf). MSU departments may purchase a meal card for business purposes as outlined in the MSU Manual of Business Procedures. Cards are intended for groups of 30 or less.
The public is welcome to dine on campus anytime, even without a dining plan! Learn more about door prices and hours of operation.
Spartan Cash is a declining balance account available as a free service to MSU students, faculty and staff. Cardholders may access their account by presenting their valid MSU ID at any participating location. Visit www.spartancash.com for more info or call 517-355-2274.
Combo-X-Change: Allows guests to use their meal accesses at Sparty’s, MSU Union Food Court, the Eat at State On-The-Go food truck and Riverwalk Market at Owen Hall. Residents can use it only once per day, Monday through Friday, but off-campus students, faculty and staff can use it as often as desired.
Residential Dining Business Offices
- River Trail Neighborhood: C103A Owen Hall
- Brody Neighborhood (incl. Landon and Yakeley Dining): 230 Brody Hall
- South Neighborhood: 231 N Case Hall
- East Neighborhood: C205 McDonel Hall
- North Neighborhood: (The Gallery): E153 Snyder Hall