Many Spartans choose the convenience of dining in one of our 12 residence dining halls. No matter where you live, work, study or play, there’s a residence dining hall nearby.
Each neighborhood offers vegetarian options, comfort food, grill items, salads, desserts, international cuisine, pizza and sandwiches, breakfast items and more!
- Brody Neighborhood. Brody Square
- East Neighborhood. Akers Dining Hall, Hubbard Dining Hall and Holmes Dining Hall
- River Trail Neighborhood. The Vista at Shaw and Riverwalk Market at Owen Hall
- South Neighborhood. Holden Dining Hall, Wilson Dining Hall and the all-new South Pointe at Case Hall
- North Neighborhood. Landon Dining Hall, Yakeley Dining Hall and The Gallery at Snyder/Phillips
The following is a map of campus locations of our dining establishments:
Meeting/Event Space Requests
MSU residence and dining halls have a variety of meeting spaces that can accommodate your needs. From small to large events, group meetings for MSU Registered Student Organizations to faculty or staff meetings, consider holding your next campus event in one of our many hall spaces.
To book space in a dining hall, contact:
Brody Square: Mark Yepko, firstname.lastname@example.org
South Neighborhood: Bryce Henderson, email@example.com
East Neighborhood: Fatemeh Medina, firstname.lastname@example.org
The Gallery at Snyder/Phillips: Hilary Huston, email@example.com
To book space in a residence hall, email firstname.lastname@example.org.