Many Spartans choose the convenience of dining in one of our 10 residence dining halls. No matter where you live, work, study or play, there’s a residence dining hall nearby.
Each neighborhood offers vegetarian options, comfort food, grill items, salads, desserts, international cuisine, pizza and sandwiches, breakfast items and more!
- Brody Neighborhood. Brody Square
- East Neighborhood. Akers Dining Hall, Hubbard Dining Hall and Holmes Dining Hall
- River Trail Neighborhood. The Vista at Shaw and Riverwalk Market at Owen Hall
- South Neighborhood. Holden Dining Hall, Wilson Dining Hall and South Pointe at Case Hall
- North Neighborhood. Yakeley Dining Hall and The Gallery at Snyder/Phillips
The following is a map of campus locations of our dining establishments:
Meeting/Event Space Requests
MSU residence and dining halls have a variety of meeting spaces that can accommodate your needs. From small to large events, group meetings for MSU Registered Student Organizations to faculty or staff meetings, consider holding your next campus event in one of our many hall spaces.
To book space in a dining hall, contact:
Brody Square: Mark Yepko, email@example.com
South Neighborhood: Michelle Moench, firstname.lastname@example.org
East Neighborhood: Fatemeh Medina, email@example.com
The Gallery at Snyder/Phillips: Robbia Pipper, firstname.lastname@example.org
To book space in a residence hall, email email@example.com.