MSU Concessions is always looking for enthusiastic and motivated non-profit groups to join them and be part of the MSU community when they partner with MSU Concessions. They will provide your organization with the following:
- Exciting events that entice your members to volunteer
- All necessary food and supplies to sell
- Training in operations, safety and sanitation
This provides opportunity for your organization to earn money at a variety of sports and entertainment events. Many current non-profit organizations have been in a successful partnership with MSU Concessions for more than 20 years.
Eligibility: The MSU Concessions Department evaluates applications based on motivation, enthusiasm and commitment of your organization. The goals of your organization must be well defined and of a long-term nature. The service group must have strong and commited leadership of two to four managers. Your organization must have a non-profit tax identification number in order to work at any of our venues which include: Spartan Stadium, Munn Ice Arena, Breslin Student Events Center, the Ag Pavilion and Jenison Fieldhouse. All volunteers must be at least 16 years old and supervised by adults.
Benefits: By joining MSU Concessions, your organization will have the following benefits:
- Fun events to draw your membership to work
- Consistent fundraising opportunities each year with more than 430 events annually
- Earn 10-15% commission on net sales with a base guarantee for events worked
- Potential long-term relationship with a highly visible department of the MSU community
- Online reporting of events worked to view your group results in a timely manner
- Free pretzel or hot dog at each event per volunteer
- Free parking for groups - car pooling is encouraged
Fill out an application online, and our Service Group Coordinator will be in touch to follow up and answer your questions.