What do I do if I want to change my dining plan?

On-campus dining plans are included in each student's housing contract. To change your on-campus dining plan, contact the Housing Assignments office (HAO):

Housing Assignments Office
Wilson Hall
219 Wilson Rd., Rm C101
East Lansing, MI 48825-1208

Email: liveon@msu.edu

Phone: 517-884-LIVE (5483) or 1-877-9 LIVE ON


Or, contact a neighborhood dining CT:

South Neighborhood Dining: TBA

North Neighborhood Dining: J.P. Rafferty, raffert3@rhs.msu.edu

East Neighborhood Dining: Teresa Janecke, janecke@rhs.msu.edu

Brody Neighborhood Dining: Naomi Gauldin, gauldinn@rhs.msu.edu

Rivertrail Neighborhood Dining: Adrian James, jamesad@rhs.msu.edu