There are plenty of great food destinations right here on campus. No matter what you're craving, Eat at State has options for you.
- Each residential neighborhood offers a unique dining experience with 10 residential dining halls including the award-winning Gallery at Snyder/Phillips, Brody Square, Heritage Commons at Landon, The Edge at Akers, South Pointe at Case Hall and The Vista at Shaw Hall.
- Riverwalk Market at Owen Hall provides a la carte options.
- MSU Union Food Court at the MSU Union is home to three venues, Union Pizzeria, Union Deli and Serrano's.
- Sparty's also has 21 convenience stores and coffeeshops all over campus, offering fair trade coffee and a variety of snacks and drinks to get you through the day.
- The Eat at State ON-THE-GO food truck provides portable meals for students with Combo-X-Change. Try the award-winning MSU's own Smoked Cheddar Chesseburger!