ID Confiscation Form

This ID is the property of Michigan State University and may not be used by anyone other than the one to whom it was issued. Otherwise, it will be confiscated and the violator will be subject to disciplinary action and possible prosecution to the fullest possible extent permitted by law.

You will need to get a replacement ID. A temporary meal pass is available at Residence Hall dining locations if you need access to meals prior to being able to get a new ID. Residence hall students will also need to get a temporary hall access card at their hall service center.

The ID Office is located inside the International Center next to the Crossroads Food Court. They are open Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.

If you choose to dispute the confiscation of your ID, complete the online form and your case will be reviewed by the Associate Director of Culinary Services office.

Contact Sue Schaefer at or 517-884-0660 to set up an appointment with the Associate Director of Culinary Services to discuss your dispute.

You will receive a reply within 3-5 business days.

By submitting this form, you accept the Mollom privacy policy.